2011 Husqvarna 14527E
The Husqvarna 14527E can easily consume 23” snow drifts, while clearing 27” swaths through even the wettest of snowfalls. Its 14.5 gross torque Briggs & Stratton Endurance engine is designed to start reliably in cold weather. Standard features include a drift cutter, weight bar, power steering and a deflector extension. In addition, the 14527E comes with a halogen light to illuminate your pathway when the days are short. Hand warmers add comfort while tackling your chores in adverse weather conditions.
Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. Our starter system ensures that you'll never have to worry about a dead battery.
Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
Premium halogen headlight extends the working day.
- Drive System: Gear drive
- Tire size (rear): 16 x 7 in.
- Blower type: Two-stage
- Intake Height: 23 inch / 58.42 cm
- Auger diameter: 30.5 cm / 12 in.
- Impeller Diameter: 12 inch
- Electric start: Included
- Power steering: Included
- Progressive Stamped Auger: Included
- Heavy Duty Auger Housing: Included
- Hand Warmers: Included
- Headlight: Halogen
- Remote Chute Rotation: Included
- Remote Deflector: Included
- Premium Grade Cables: Included
- Drift cutter: Included
- High Speed Impeller: Included
- Heavy Duty Skids: Included
- Weight Bar: Included
- Single Hand Interlock: Included
- Auger Ball Bearings: Included
- Deflector Extension: Included
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton Endurance
- Gross Torque: 14.5 lb-ft
- Cylinder displacement: 305 cc
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 305 cc
- 27 in.
- Drive Type
- Gear drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 7 in.