2015 Kubota B2650 ROPS
- Tilt- Steering Wheel - The steering wheel tilts up and down to give you a more comfortable driving position.
- Tool Box - Convenient to store tools, pins or personal items.
- 12V Socket & Compartment - Convenient to charge electronic accessories.
- Cleaner Emissions Kubota Diesel Engines - The B50 series diesel engines are built for greater power with cleaner emissions. The B3350's liquid- cooled E-TVCS (Emission-Three Vortex Combustion System) engine delivers increased power and high torque for the tractor strength you need, while significantly lowering emissions. The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to ensure its compliance with the latest Tier 4 emission regulations.
- Cruise Control - Kubota's cruise control keeps your working speed constant.
- Cup holder - Convenient cup holder to store beverages.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat - The new suspension seat is specifically designed to absorb shock reducing operator fatigue to make your ride comfortable no matter what the conditions. Arm rests are standard equipment for added comfort.
- Hydraulic Power Steering - This feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during prolonged operation.
- Kubota HST Transmission - Clutch-less for easy operation, our proven 3-range transmission provides optimal speeds to match your job. Choose Low range when you need extra power at low speed. Mid range for normal operations, and High range for transporting place to place. In addition, the brake pedal is positioned on the left side.
- LCD Panel - The easy-to-read LCD digital panel offers vital information about the tractor at a glance.
- Mid-PTO - The offset Mid-PTO allows quick installation and removal of the mid-count mower.
- One Piece Metal Hood - The front grill and newly designed headlamps are now integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing and more convenient access to the engine.
- PTO Power - The B50 series provides the extra strength required for tough tasks with 19.5 and 27 HP, the highest PTO horsepower ever for a B-Series tractor.
- Telescoping Stabilizers - Easily adjust the horizontal sway of the implement by aligning and setting the pin in the proper hole.
- Air Cleaner System: Dual Standard
- Alternator: 430CCA
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 77 cu.in.
- Engine: Kubota - D1305
- EPA: Tier 4 Final
- Final Drive: Spur Gear
- Fuel Capacity: 7.1 gal
- Fuel Injection: Indirect Injection
- Horsepower: 26
- Speed: 2500
- Starting: Cold Starting Aid - Glow Plugs
- Transmission: HST (3-Range)
- Drive Train: Max. traveling speed - 11.2
- Tires: Farm Front - 7 - 12, Farm Rear - 12.4 - 16 ; Turf Front - 24 X 8.50 - 14, Turf Rear - 13.6 - 16 ; R4 Front - 23 X 8.50 - 14, R4 Rear - 12.4 - 16
- Turning Radius: 6.9 w/ Brake
- Axle: Front - 2205 lb. ; Rear - 2205 lb.
- Brake: Wet Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Weight: 1786 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
- Width: 53.7 (min. tread)
- Ground Clearance: 14.6 in
- Tread: Front - 36.8 in. ; Rear - 41.3 in.
- 3-Point Hitch: 1676 lift capacity @ 24" behind lift point ; Telescopic lower link ends ; Telescoping stablizers ; Drawbar Tongue Weight - 1100 lb.
- Standard: Cup Holder, Toolbox, Tilt steering wheel, Cruise Control, Loader Valve, 4WD, 12V Outlet, Metal Operators Foot Deck, Deluxe seat with armrest
- Hydraulic System: Position control
- Pumps: 3.7 P/S + 5.0 Pump = 8.7
- HP: 19.5
- Standard PTO: Independent PTO - Standard ; Mid PTO - Standard 2500 RPM @ 2500 RPM
- Engine Type
- 65.6 in.
- 53.7 (min. tread)
- 1786 lbs.
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in
- Tire Size
- Farm Front - 7 - 12, Farm Rear - 12.4 - 16 ; Turf Front - 24 X 8.50 - 14, Turf Rear - 13.6 - 16 ; R4 Front - 23 X 8.50 - 14, R4 Rear - 12.4 - 16
- Fuel System
- Indirect Injection
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.1 gal
- HST (3-Range)
- Wet Disc
- Position control
- Drive Type
- Spur Gear