2015 Land Pride RCR1260
These cutters offer fast, clean, dependable mowing and have been extensively tested to ensure operating safety.
The RCR12 Series is an economically-priced Rotary Cutter, capable of cutting 1" diameter material and is ideal for daily use in small lots and hobby farm grass maintenance.. These cutters offer fast, clean, dependable mowing and have been extensively tested to ensure operating safety. High blade tip speeds assure a clean cut in a variety of field conditions. The standard stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris and safety guards protect you and your property.
- 1 1/4” - 10” Cutting Height - Cutting height for wide range of cutting conditions.
- 1/2” x 3” Heat-treated free swinging blades - Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper - Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting the gearbox output shaft.
- 3 Year gearbox warranty - Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch - Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shearbolt Shear bolt - offers maximum driveline protection.
- Floating top link - Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Two hole position to allow greater lift leverage for smaller tractors.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel - Tailwheels take a beating, 1 1/4” spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- High blade tip speed - Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel - Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat.
- Metal Guarding-Protects against flying debris.
- Round back design - Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- Rubber guarding - Protect against flying debris.
- Splined blade bar hub - Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards - All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Tractor HP range 20 - 50 HP
- Horsepower: (Recommended Tractor HP) 20-50 HP
- Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Cutting Capacity: Grass, weeds & light brush
- Deck Height: 7 1/4”
- Overall Length: (Including Tailwheel)-103 3/8”
- Overall Width: 64 1/4”
- Weight: Machine-(With front & rear guard, shear bolt driveline & laminated tire) 478 lbs.
- Blades: (2) 1/2” x 3" Heat Treated Alloy Steel Free-Swinging Blades ; (Bolts) Keyed with Harden Flat Washer and Lock Nut ; (Tip Speed) 16,536 fpm
- Cutting Height: 1 1/4” - 10”
- Cutting Width: 60”
- Deck Construction: 1 Piece reinforced deck
- Deck Material: Thickness - 12 Gauge
- Gear Box: Rating 50 HP ; (Speed up beveled gears) 1:1.93 Speed-up Cast Iron Housing ; (Lubrication and Capacity)-1/2 Pint of Gear Lube 80-90W EP ; (Oil Capacity) 1.1 Pints
- Hitch: Category l & Category 1 limited (Quick Hitch Adapted)
- Other: (Tailwheel) 4” x 8” Laminated tire and yoke
- Safety Systems: Rubber (standard front and rear)
- Skid Shoe: Bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Sold separately through Parts Department only) ; (Skids) 1/4" (Welded on deck) ; (Stump Jumper) Round Pan 10 ga. x 22 1/4”
- Warranty: Overall Unit: One year Parts and Labor/ Gearbox: 3 years Parts and Labor/Blades, tires and driveline friction discs: Considered wear items (see complete Warranty Statement).
- PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Machine-(With front & rear guard, shear bolt driveline & laminated tire) 478 lbs.
- Recommended HP
- (Recommended Tractor HP) 20-50 HP