2019 Bear Cat IG3500E 3500 Watt Inverter
Call for Price
Inverter generators utilize a different type of alternator than standard generators to generate AC power. The power produced is converted from DC to AC by a computer-controlled inverter module. The engine speed varies depending on the electrical demand, which significantly reduces noise and fuel consumption compared to standard portable generators. The end result is a portable generator with reduced weight, size and power which is ultra-clean and capable of safely charging your sensitive electronics.
3500 Max AC Output
3000 Max AC Continuous Output
212cc, 4 Stroke
Electric or Recoil Start
Low Oil Shutdown
Receptacles: 1 x 120V 20A Duplex, 1 x 120V 30A Twistlock and 12V DC 8.0A
93 lbs. Dry Weight with Battery
50 State Compliant
60db @ 23ft.
9hrs. @ 50% load
Pure Sine Wave Power
The new IG3500E inverter generator lets you bring power wherever you go — from tailgating parties to fishing and camping trips and beyond. Plus, parallel capability means you can combine two generators for nearly double the power - without sacrificing portability.
- • 3500 Max AC Output
- • 3000 Max AC Continuous Output
- • 212cc, 4 Stroke
- • Electric or Recoil Start
- • Low Oil Shutdown
- • 93 lbs. Dry Weight with Battery
- • Receptacles: 1 x 120V 20A Duplex, 1 x 120V 30A Twistlock and 12V DC 8.0A
- • 50 State Compliant
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17 in. x 23 in. x 20 in.
- Weight: 93 lb.
- Make: 212cc
- Starter Type: Electric or Recoil
- AC Max Output: 3,500
- AC Max Continuous Output: 3,000
- Run Times (Operating hours at 50% load): 9 Hours
- dB Levels (at 23 ft.): 57
- Parallel Capable: Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- 93 lb.
- AC Output
- Noise Level
- 57 dB
- Run Time
- 9 Hours operating at 50% load