2018 Kubota PFL4548
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Pallet Forks have uses in a wide variety of applications -- farming, ranching, construction, nurseries, campuses, theme parks, salvage operations, warehouses, lumber yards, large or small retail outlets, and more. They can quickly and conveniently turn your Skid Steer Loader or Compact Track Loader into a forklift to expand your material handling capability. Available with 48" forks for both 4500 and 5500 lb capacity pallet forks and 60" forks for the 5500 lb. capacity. All models can be adjusted from 12" to 44" width. The frame includes a skid resistant step. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Skid steer style hitch plates: The Plate Mounted Pallet Fork can be attached to a wide variety of machines. Note: All PFL series are offered with skid steer style hitch plates.
- Tall rear guard: Keep loads from slipping backwards.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses skid steer style hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Easy adjustable Forks: Forks slide easily on carrying bars from one position to another. Simply rotate locking handles up and slide forks to their new positions. Rotate locking handles down to secure forks in their new position.
- Two capacities & two fork lengths, 4,500 lbs. with 48" forks, 5,500 lbs. with 48" & 60" forks: Meets most needs for low cost fork lift handling on customer owned skid steer loader with skid steer style loader hitch or front tractor loaders.
- Model Number: PFL4548
- Side Step: Yes
- Weight: 412 lbs.
- Lift Capacity: 4,500 lbs
- Class: ll
- Frame Width: 45 7/8"
- Frame Height: 40"
- Tine Thickness: 1 1/2"
- Tine Width: 4"
- Tine Length: 48"
- Fork Positioning Lock: Spring Loaded Toggle
- Lift Capacity
- 4,500 lb.