2018 Land Pride FC15
Call for Price
The Land Pride FC15 is a 3-point, 3-bar, 13-tine Field Cultivator that tackles a number of tasks in the field, including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, and weed control, just to name a few. The cultivator features 13 S-tines, or Danish tines, with reversible and replaceable tips, a Cat. 1 hitch, 2” x 2” square tube frame, adjustable tine spacing, and a 4” working depth. The FC15 also features bolt on extensions to expand the working width from 72” to 96”, an industry exclusive!
- Cat. I 3-point hitch: Fits tractors up to 50 horsepower.
- Quick Hitch compatible: Makes it easy to hook-up to the cultivator.
- Heavy-duty square tube frame: Tube frame stands up to rugged treatment.
- Danish tine clamp: Holds S-tine shanks straight and tight.
- Adjustable S-tine shanks: Shanks can be adjusted to operator preference. Shanks can be adjusted to clear row crop such as sweet corn.
- 72" Working width w/o extensions; 96" Working width with extensions: Can work a large area quickly. Optional extensions add 24" to the working width.
- Tractor horsepower: Maximum 50 hp
- Weight - Base unit: 290 lbs
- Weight - Optional wings: 67 lbs
- Weight - Rear hitch accessory: 13 lbs
- Hitch type: 3-Point Cat I & Cat I Quick Hitch compatible
- Frame construction: 2" x 2" x 1/4" Square Tubing
- Danish tine clamp: 1/4" Formed plate holds S-tines straight
- S-tine shank: 1/2" x 1 1/4" Heat-treated S-tine
- S-tine point: 1 1/2" Wide. Reversible by rotating them 180o on the S-tine shanks; Replaceable without replacing S-tine shanks
- Wing Extensions (Optional): Increases working width to 96"
- Rear hitch (Accessory): Accepts 3/4" maximum diameter hitch pin. Has slots for hooking equipment with pull chains such as Land Pride’s DRG06 and DRG08 Drag Harrows.
- Working Width
- 72-96 in.
- Without Wing Extensions: 75-1/4 in.; With Wing Extensions: 99 in.
- 40 in.
- Number of Shanks
- Recommended HP
- Maximum: 50 hp
- Base Unit: 290 lb.